Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is It Weird?

Old pic of me & my bro (Justin) at a wedding




Even though I'm an event planner I tend to stay away from planning weddings. My step-sister is getting married this weekend, so my brother and I are both in the wedding. Is it weird that we're walking down the aisle together? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this. I think it's going to be awkward. I might see if there is anyone else who wants to walk with him at the rehearsal dinner. I foresee myself getting stuck with him though, because we're the two shortest people! All the other bridesmaids will probably be taller than him with their heels on. Is it weird or am I just being weird?

2 comments:

  1. LOL... this reminds me of the saying, the cobbler's children have no shoes. It's like whatever you do as your work, you have no energy left to do once you get home. I actually miss planning my wedding (minus all the horrible, crazy parts that mostly involved difficulty family and friends.)

    I don't think the walking down the aisle with your brother is weird. Have fun at the wedding. Can't wait to hear your break down of the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me that's not weird at all. I would think going down the aisle with someone that you don't know would be more awkward than your brother. Why don't you plan weddings? Did you help your sister at all?

    ReplyDelete